1. How do your products fit?
Our products are unisex sizing - so your normal size would have a loose & comfortable fit. However, if you're going for a baggy look, we recommend even going up a size :)
2. Shipping & Delivery
Our current delivery time is 7-10 business days for both Canada and US shipments - we are no longer offering curbside pick up options as most of our products are now part of our 'Made to Order' program and will be shipped directly to you from our warehouse once made.
UPDATED: June 1, 2021
3. Returns & Exchanges
Currently, all sales are final. If you have any questions of concerns regarding your orders, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. How can we find out what organization you are currently supporting?
You can view how are making our contributions here
5. How can I help?
- Share our brand! As we are a growing community, word of mouth and spreading awareness is the biggest help you can do and the best part: it's FREE!
- Shop to donate! Each garment purchased helps a girl or womxn in need. 10% of sales profits gets donated to the organization and movement we are currently supporting.
- Share your story! We are always looking to highlight someone new on our social media. This is to build our community of bad-ass-good-girls, empower each other and bring awareness to the issues we are currently facing, in order to make a change.
6. Do you currently work with any other brands or influencers?
We now have an Influencer Program which allows social media influencers and marketers to be a part of The Good Girls Club! Apply here: Influencer Application